Logan's Boxtruck Conversion Tinyhome
Member Logan purchased a old Plumbing truck and converted it into a boon docking stealth tiny home, much at The Maker Station!
- Installed 2 solar panels and ventilation fan on top.
- Installed a battery management system.
- Cut hole in the side and installed a traditional double hung window on the side.
- Installed kitchen counter, cabinets, and sink with hand pump.
- Fold up couch type area.
- With a bed above the cab area of truck.
- Now he is somewhere traveling the world, with his dog and his tiny home!
Hopefully we can find some pictures to add here to share.