D300VS Delta 3D Printer
- Owner/Loaner: On Loan from Alex B
- Serial Number: Serial Number
- Make/Model: D300VS
- Arrival Date: Fall of 2017
- Usability: Restricted Usage/Training Required, ask for help prior to first use
- Contact: Slack channel: #3D_Printing
- Where: 3D Printer Room
General Description space...
- For general use by members.
- Treat equipment as if it were your own and put away as or better than you found it.
To print to it, use Cura 3.3 on the dedicated 3D printer laptop. It is one of the "blue" Cura instances.
- There is a profile defined for the D300VS.
- Once your object is sliced, you will see a blue button on the lower right hand corner that says "Print to Duet" (I think).
- If you press that button, it will transfer gcode to the D300VS wirelessly and ask if you want to "Open the Browser".
- Say yes, because the button does NOT actually start the print for some reason.
- Once the browser pops up, click the menu item on the lower left hand side to view files on the SD card (I can't remember the exact verbiage).
- Choose your file and it will ask you if you want to print it.
- That should get you started.
Advanced Operational Knowledge
There are some more advanced tasks that not everyone needs to know to do XXXXX, but needs to know to troubleshoot:
- Keep loose hair and sleeves away from all moving parts.
- Beware of hot parts.
- Beware of dust, fumes, choking hazards.
FILL THIS OUT THOROUGHLY
- links as needed