Elastic Ear Strain Relief Bands
Use the resources on this page to create ear relief bands (or "ear protectors") with a CNC router, laser cutter, or 3D printer. These bands help N95 respirators, surgical masks, and cloth facemasks fit a wider variety of individuals and provide relief for individuals wearing PPE for long periods of time.
Difficulty level: Easy, though equipment is required (laser cutter, 3D printer, or CNC router)
I Can Make These
- Use the files on this page with your laser cutter, 3D printer, or CNC router
- Best for CNC/laser. If you have a 3d printer, consider making items that can't be laser cut like face shields and sewing guides.
- Materials: Use _____ or _____. If you are making other items like face shields, consider making ear relief bands using cutoffs to conserve materials.
- If you are making or have made this item, contact Tanju Bayramoglu at _____ so we can facilitate delivery where they are needed most.
- Labels_Avery 8160_ for StrainReliefBands.PDF