The space requires minimal maintenance but the items detailed below are required. Use the Blog:Maintenance to log maintenance activities.
Report all findings, issues, questions, and concerns to the makerspace Board of Directors
|Trash||Weekly||Dumpster is located outside the back of Unit 1. Please do not leave any food trash inside the office. Take it directly to the dumpster|
|Front Door||Weekly||Confirm door/lock are in good condition. |
|HVAC||Twice per year||There are 3 HVAC zones in the space|
see details below
|Bathroom||Monthly||Check for Leaks|
Clean sink & toilet
Replenish toilet paper & towels
|Back Doors||Weekly||Confirm no items blocking the fire exit|
**Confirm no items blocking the fire exit
Make sure the back door fire exit is not blocked
|Roll Up Doors||Weekly||Confirm roll up chain is not binding|
|Back Shops||Weekly||Vacuum & Sweep sawdust and debris||Confirm dust collectors are not full|
There are 2 HVAC zones in the space:
- Thermostat Controls both Heating & Cooling to the office space
- The unit is located above the bathroom.
- Unit 1 furnace provides heat only only to the wood shop.
Circuit Breakers are located in the utility closet, the wall of the woodshop, and the wall of the metal shop. If a circuit is tripped, the relevant breaker will show an orange indicator. ALWAYS POWER OFF ALL EQUIPMENT PLUGGED IN BEFORE RESETING A BREAKER.
- Utility Closet 200A
- Circuits in the office, including the laser, terminate here.
- Wood Shop 100A
- Most outlets in the wood shop terminate here.
- Metal Shop 80A
- This subpanel contains all circuits in the metal shop.
Fire Code compliance
Fire Extinguishers: There are six wall mounted fire extinguishers for the space:
- Unit 1:
- Front lobby by kitchenette
- Woodshop by office door
- Woodshop on pillar by SawStop
- Woodshop by rear walk-in door
- Electronics Room near Laser (C02)
- 3d Printing Room by door